By playing CASINO, you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
CASINO is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority who are residents of jurisdictions ("Players") where the use of CASINO and its games is not prohibited by law. All CASINO games are void where prohibited by law. Minors are strictly forbidden to play.
No purchase is necessary to play. Players may enter and play Games free of charge and without betting money. Players who choose to play for money do so at their own discretion and risk.
By using the Games software, Players agree to be bound by the following?
- The Player is the age of legal majority in the jurisdiction in which a player resides.
- The Player understands that they may play games for free or for money. The Player does not find the game of the website to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, nor indecent.
- The Player shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and blameless, and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of the Player's (i) entry, use, or reuse of the website, (ii) use of any materials at the website, (iii) entry, use, or reuse of the Casino Server, (iv) participation in the Game, or, (v) the acceptance of any prize.
- The Player shall periodically review, at a rate not less than once monthly, these Terms and Conditions posted on Casino
- The Player shall not participate in the games, open, use or reuse an account, enter the website, or the casino, nor accept any prize if the player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall abide by, without exception, all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change periodically. See #10 for further comments.
- Members are solely responsible for their account transactions and should keep their account information confidential. Should a member give away, share or lose his account number and/or password CASINO will not be held liable for any claims regarding that account.
- Personal identity theft and details of all members will remain confidential. CASINO will not report wagering information on behalf of any member.
CASINO reserves the right to cancel your membership at any time without notice. Any balance in your account will be immediately credited back to your credit card or sent to you by check. In addition, CASINO reserves the right, in its total discretion to avoid any winnings and withhold any balance in the CASINO account under any of the following circumstances.
- If the name on the CASINO account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to deposit money into the account.
- If you provide false or misleading information used to open the CASINO account.
- If you are not of legal age in the jurisdiction where you reside.
- If you reside in a jurisdiction, where law prohibits the use and participation of such games.
- If you have allowed or permitted (purposely or not) another party to play on the CASINO account.
- If you have reversed or charged back any of your purchases on the CASINO account.
- You are allowed ONLY ONE ACCOUNT. Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account. If you have more than one account, all winnings and bonuses will be VOID.
- If you are found cheating or if it's determined by CASINO that you have used a system or machine, be, it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems.
- The name of the casino account does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit or withdrawal.
- Before any withdrawal totaling more than $100 U.S. Dollars is authorized, a Credit Card Agreement Form must be properly printed, clearly filled out, and faxed back to CASINO before any monies will be sent. CASINO reserves the right to request a Credit Card Agreement Form at any time and may terminate any account that does not satisfactorily complete and/or return the CCAF in a timely period as determined by CASINO. In such a case, CASINO may unilaterally determine a resolution of any account funds.
- Casino reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will become effective immediately. It is solely your responsibility to review the Terms ad Conditions no less than once monthly.
- All rules and regulations contained herein represent the complete and final agreement between you and CASINO and supersede any and all prior agreements. This agreement shall also be deemed an exclusive agreement between you and CASINO.
Web Traffic Information / CookiesOur site logs Internet IP addresses automatically to verify the nationality of patrons. This protects all patrons as there are a number of countries that are restricted from online gaming. Upon login, the site employs cookies (small pieces of information stored by your browser on your hard drive) to remember you as you visit pages on CASINO so that you don't have to re-enter your login information continually. Once you close your browser, the cookies are permanently disabled. In any case, cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information.
Account InformationRequired information for establishing an account includes: Name, address, telephone, login, password, e-mail address, and the applicable payment information. This information is asked in order to:
- Verify user identity.
- Protect both the players and our operations from fraud
- Comply with legal requirements.
All of the information offered during the account creation process is kept in the strictest of confidence. Information regarding bonus and promotional programs will be sent through e-mail.
WinningsThe strict confidentiality of each user's winnings and cash-outs is a primary consideration of CASINO. It is up to you to determine whether or not to report these winnings to the appropriate authorities.
We pay out a maximum of $2500 per week as long as a player keeps an active account defined as playing through 30% of his/her winnings per week. If a player does not keep an active account, management reserves the right to send a maximum up to $1000 per week to the client.
SecurityWe use the most cutting-edge methods to ensure that your information remains secure with us. All information is transferred through proven encryption technologies and, once stored on our servers, all data is maintained with the latest Firewall technologies available. Both our website and software employ all available means to maintain the accuracy and privacy of data and to protect the data from being abused and/or lost. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support center any time – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – with any questions regarding the security of Casino transactions. Our Customer Service representatives have been trained to assist you with all questions/concerns.
Legal DisclaimerWe may disclose personal information only when required by law or when it is necessary for our protection.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the Casino Family!Have Fun and Good Luck!!!!